- To offer safe housing support to those with multiple barriers affecting successful living.
- To assist those categorized as homeless transitioning into society and re-enter into the general public community.
- Assist in the endeavors to limit homelessness through out Pierce County.
- Support our community, its residents and Authority Officials.
- Support HOPE, UNITY, and Faithful practices.
- Offer a network of guidance and support to those in need.
- Protect and Provide Safe Housing.
- House of Matthew Permanent & Supportive Housing is a community based non-profit agency. Our mission is to empower homeless individuals and families with opportunities that foster self-sufficiency through affordable housing partnered with community services.